Home
Contact Us
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Saturday, December 08, 2012
Getting ready for Christmas
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Find Us:
Popular Posts
Brody Alexander
I apologize for our long absence on the blog as 2013 has been quite the year for us. On September 19, 2013 we welcomed our son Brody Ale...
Welcome!
Welcome to our blog! I’m extremely excited about this new chapter in our lives and wanted another way in which to share it w...
Thanksgiving 2012
We headed to my parents house in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving 2012. The crew that made it this year included Grandma, Cindy, Mom & Dad...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Getting ready for Christmas
Finishing the Basement
My amazing parents are in town this week working on our basement. They are so handy and so motivated I don't know where they get the dr...
(no title)
"Dad, you pick the worst time to take pictures!" - Dominick "That's my job!" -Dad
Reaching for Gold!
STARBUCKS ONE PERCENT-ER!!!! It was a momentous day at the mailbox. Kim receives her Gold Status Elite card from Starbucks. =)
Recipe Sharing
I love anything with cranberries and I'm making these for the holiday weekend. They look yummy and simple! Happy Thanksgiving from ou...
Fall 2012
Backtracking to October... Dominick came with me to work where we host our annual Fall Festival for the community. He helped volunteer...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2012
(15)
▼
December
(7)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
"Dad, you pick the worst time to take pictures!"...
Reaching for Gold!
Getting ready for Christmas
Thanksgiving 2012
Madonna
Fall 2012
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
© The Harr Family. Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment